AMERICAN CIVILIANS OWN 39% OF THE WORLD’S 1 BILLION GUNS, ACCORDING TO DON JURAVIN
“Guns” refers to firearms: small arms include handguns (revolvers and pistols) and long guns, such as rifles (of which there are many subtypes such as anti-material rifles, sniper rifles, designated marksman rifles, battle rifles, assault rifles, and carbines), shotguns, submachine guns, personal defense weapons, squad automatic weapons, and light machine guns.
HOLY LAND MINISTRY conducted an extensive study (latest 2019) comparing firearms ownership around the world. 230 countries were compared. The research focused on the USA vs Euro-top vs. Israel.
What is the rate of civilian gun ownership to military gun ownership?
Don Juravin answers that only 15% of guns in the world are in the hands of the military and law enforcement.
Don Karl Juravin reveals unconventional facts and news:
85% of the world’s 1,013 billion firearms are in civilian hands.
- 120 firearms per 100 citizens in the United States, according to a BBC study.
- 66% of gun owners in America own multiple firearms, not just one or two.
- The Second Amendment of the American Constitution guarantees citizens the right to keep and bear firearms. Juravin learned that many American citizens make use of this amendment.
- All Title II weapons, such as shotguns, machine guns, and suppressors, are required to be registered and taxed in the United States. There are no laws in the states banning the ownership of these weapons of war.
- Automatic firearms are banned from the civilian marketplace. There is no law about semi-automatic weapons, however. Semi-automatic weapons were briefly banned until 2004.
- Background checks are also mandatory for those who wish to purchase a gun. However, this does not seem to stop criminals, serial killers, and undesirable people from owning guns. Juravin protects against such situations by informing.
- In a BBC poll, 46% of Americans were unhappy with the gun laws and wanted more restrictions. 39% were satisfied, while 8% wanted less restrictive legislation around guns.
- JURAVIN reviewed and found that four out of ten men said that they were gun owners, in contrast with three out of ten women who said that they were gun owners. Men were more likely to own a gun than women were.
EUROPE AND ISRAEL
- In Germany, there are 15 million firearms owned by citizens. Overall, there are also 20 guns owned per 100 citizens.
- Israel has 562,000 civilian-owned guns, and there are 7 guns owned per 100 citizens.
Estimated Civilians Firearms
per 100 persons | 2018-2019 report
- Israel: 562,800 civilians firearms
- Euro-top: 37,100,000 civilians firearms
- USA: 393,300,000 civilians firearms
Click here to read the full article.
Research DOI: 10.5281/zenodo.3554543
Research by: Don Karl Juravin | Don Juravin tweets | Don Juravin videos | Don Juravin page | Don Karl Juravin Linkedin | Don Juravin education | Don Juravin Pinterest | Don Juravin images | Don Juravin blogs | Don Karl Juravin Reddit | Don Juravin scholar citation | JURAVIN RESEARCH | Don Juravin writer | Don Karl Juravin blog | Google+ | Ted Talks | Don Juravin docs | Don Juravin answers | Don Karl Juravin local | Juravin blogging | Juravin posts | Don Juravin Reviews |
I like this blog very much so much good information.
I just want to say I am just very new to blogging and certainly savored this web site. Almost certainly I’m going to bookmark your website . You absolutely have good article content. Cheers for sharing your web page.